RiverSoul Wellness Integrative Medicine & Medical Spa provides personalized, cutting-edge, natural wellness services tailored to your needs. It is a place where the focus is on what matters most to you: your overall health, wellness and vitality, inside and out. We specialize in:
- Functional Medicine & Optimal Wellness Programs
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement
- Nutrition – Weight Loss, Food Allergy Testing and Supplements
- Skin Care – HydrafacialTM Skin Treatment, Cosmetic BotoxTM and Fillers
To learn more about RiverSoul Wellness in Bethesda, MD watch this short introductory video, subscribe to our newsletter or check out the latest news & events listed below.
Experience renewed vitality with your custom-designed, physican-led program. Whether your goal is to resolve nagging long-term symptoms or to treat a severe medical condition, Dr. Janine Blackman can introduce alternative treatments to either complement or in some cases replace your existing treatment program. She makes recommendations based on your individual needs and aspirations.
Dr. Blackman also specializes in delivering interventions to prevent, delay, or in some cases reverse aging-related decline. As your inner vitality is renewed, we offer services to rejuvenate your outer vitality with advanced skin care treatments and non-surgical cosmetic procedures including Botox or Xeomin and dermal fillers including, Radiesse, Belotero Balance, and Juvaderm.
For more information or to make an appointment, call 301-828-1490 or email info@RiverSoulWellness.com.
- Thursday, Oct 30, 6-8:30pm
- Saturday, Nov 15, 3-6pm
- Saturday, Dec 6, 6-8:30pm
FIND OUT WHAT REALLY WORKS for permanent loss of belly fat and bulges safely and healthfully! RSVP for one of the above seminars. Space is limited.
- The true cause of Thyroid Symptoms and the Natural Approach
- What mechanism causes 90% of Hypothyroidism in the U.S.
- How this mechanism is not only destroying your thyroid gland, but other glands and tissues as well.
- What missing lab tests are needed to identify your problem
- Why simply taking thyroid medication may not impact your condition.
- WHAT REALLY WORKS to improve your condition. Safely and Healthfully!